Sunday, September 21, 2014

Indian Summer





Warmer than usual but intensely beautiful...

sharing the extension of summer and what nature offers the world in this season of natural wonder.









     
     






COUTURE / DECOR  

I N D I A N   S U M M E R     































INDIAN SUMMERS remind me of our family cabin in the mountains where everything felt like summer but looked like FALL. 
The river was ice cold but the sun was always shining. Still in my mind I can smell nearby fireplaces burning mid afternoon bringing comfort to those who stopped to see the smoke drifting thru the trees; the certain way the shadows fell on the falling leaves and on the mailbox up the road while fascinated by the colored print scarves my aunt used to wear in her hair.



It's as if nature keeps its eye on me as I will forever believe in this time of year and what sweet memories it always seems to bring.
~lisa



style layout by lisa